Don’t let it get you! Friday I was not feeling so hot. So, what did I do? I pushed it super hard in training. Felt awesome. Then terrible.
Result: a weekend moping about the flat with Lurgy.
Conclusion: don’t play with the Lurgy or it will hang about and invite its friends.
Now the weekend is over, I feel fine, back at work. Typical!
To celebrate, let’s do some HIIT before a climbing session tonight! 3 rounds of the following 6 exercise, 10 seconds rest, 50 seconds maximum reps!
- High knee skipping (133, 120, 100)
- Knee rasies (24, 21, 24)
- Full burpees (that means including the press up) (7, 7, 5)
- 90 degree medicine ball touch (36, 33, 34)
- High knee skipping (118, 113, 114)
- Side plank hip raises, alternate sides (13, 14, 15)
To cool off, 12 minutes moderate freestyle skipping (10 seconds rest, 50 on)
Put the beat up.