Yay, it’s Friday! It has been a long week and have a fun, busy weekend of friends, family and climbing yet to come!
Just one little workout to do first.
Today it is all about some serious lower body conditioning. Butt, abs, and legs.
It’s got to be done. You know it.
Today is a time challenge, so complete the workout as fast as possible. Make sure to keep good form, because, what’s wrong with not keeping good form? Everything.
Slow it down if you have to, no biggie.
4 rounds of the following exercises (that’s a cool 640 rep workout, it will feel like it too)
- 20 side-to-side knee raises (start with legs hanging to one side, bring the knees up and to the center, then down and to the other side, repeat!) (hanging or from a dip station, bars, tables, rings…)
- 20 bridge butt squeezes
- 20 90 degree ball touches
- 20 single sandbag deadlift (left leg)
- 20 single sandbag deadlift (right leg)
- 20 single leg, 10 each side, walking planks (from standing on one leg walk your hands out to the plank position, then walk your hands back till standing)
- 20 side leg raises (left leg) (from aside lying position)
- 20 side leg raises (right leg)