Little feet, I should take better care of you
Pamper, buff, and groom,
Not cram you in a climbing shoe
For hours on tip toes
Squashed up woes
Little feet, how do you put up with me?
Workout conditions are appalling,
I suppose we are attached, below the knee
Old smelly trainers,
So much sweat,
Someone, save us!
Little feet, I make a promise to you,
To soon let you run free,
Without you I would be lost
You take such good care of me.
Today we shall revisit the hard body workout. Can I up the reps keeping awesome form? I don’t know, gonna find out though! As a recap: here is the hard body workout.
20 minutes of HIIT. 20 rounds of 10 seconds rest and 50 seconds pushing to the max and complete 4 circuits of the following 5 exercises:
- Three low jacks holding med ball then down into a medicine ball plank jump
- Medicine ball russian twist
- Jump lunge holding medicine ball over head then after each jump swing it down and across the front leg
- Reverse push up
- Sandbag swing
Although I may regret it, I shall post an update with new and old scores later, ekk!
Hot off the press old and new scores!
- Three low jacks holding med ball then down into a medicine ball plank jump (old: 8, 6, 6, 7; new: 9, 7, 7, 8)
- Medicine ball russian twist (old: 37, 37, 35, 31; new:40, 44, 50, 50)
- Jump lunge holding medicine ball over head then after each jump swing it down and across the front leg (old: 10, 10, 9, 10; new: 12, 11, 11, 11)
- Reverse push up (old: 15, 17, 15, 17; new: 18, 18, 17, 15)
- Sandbag swing (old: 28, 28, 27, 25; new:27, 26, 25, 24)
So, up on most except sandbag swings… odd, but my abs were on fire near the end!
Climbing tonight, which should be interesting!