This week is going to be busy. I mean super busy! As a bear of very little brain, I am going to have to keep things simple. No time to do anything else. No time to climb either. Bummer.
A good chance, however, to revisit old workouts. +1 there!
Since it is Monday, lets kick things off with the old lurgy got me workout, I now rename, lurgy got me again workout!
It didn’t though. Get me. I just don’t have time to make up a workout today.
Although I seem to have time to write this. Hmmmm…
So, HIIT! 3 rounds of the following 6 exercise, 10 seconds rest, 50 seconds maximum reps!
- High knee skipping (133, 120, 100)
- Knee rasies (24, 21, 24)
- Full burpees (that means including the press up) (7, 7, 5)
- 90 degree medicine ball touch (36, 33, 34)
- High knee skipping (118, 113, 114)
- Side plank hip raises, alternate sides (13, 14, 15)
To cool off, 12 minutes moderate freestyle skipping (10 seconds rest, 50 on)