You may have noticed (or may not, but you might now, or not…) that things aren’t looking quite the same around here. That is because I started messing with stuff that should not be messed with when you don’t have time to fix it.
So I just put back all the original settings, my general go-to answer for most things in life. I will get on it later and sort it out, promise!
In the meantime, how about a bit of something something:
18 minutes of HIT, and yes hitting it hard! 3 rounds of the following 6 exercises. 10 seconds to get ready for the next exercise, 50 seconds putting in the reps:
- Sandbag clean and press with alternating backwards lunge
- Side plank hip raises, alternating sides
- 3 count sandbag squat
- Single arm ring reverse push ups with twist (left) (use a weight in the free hand if you fancy it!)
- Single arm ring reverse push ups with twist (right)
- Sit up with two cross punches